Dr. Fisher has an on-site infusion center for the intravenous administration of medications for the current state-of-the-art management of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and psoriatic arthritis, and systemic lupus and osteoporosis. This treatment has offered tremendous improvement and prevention of joint deformity, and preservation of joint function, prevention of medical complications and improvement in the quality of life and the well-being of the patient.
- Expert Rheumatology consultation and care
- Joint injections, tendon, and bursa injections
trigger point injections
- Viscosupplementation injections of the knee
- Infusion Center in the office for the administration of biologics for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and psoriatic arthritis, and treatments for osteoporosis and lupus
- Laboratory in the office for the convenience of our patients and most insurances are accepted
- Independent Medical Evaluations performed for insurance companies and attorneys
- Systemic Lupus
- Raynaud's Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Chronic Pain and Fatigue States
- Neck and Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain and Hip Pain
- Other Arthritic and Connective
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Temporal Arteritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
Independent Medical Evaluations
Independent medical evaluations for rheumatology conditions are performed for insurance companies and attorneys, as well as 2nd opinion consultations. Diseases treated in this office include all types of arthritic conditions and connective tissue disorders.
For the past 25 years, Dr. Fisher has been involved in clinical research trials as a Primary Investigator. He has participated in phase 2, 3 and 4 clinical trials for osteoporosis, analgesics, NSAIDS COX 2s for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, GI tolerability, pain management, low back pain, and IV biologics for rheumatoid arthritis.
For a list of Dr. Fisher's research trials, click here.